Some people ask me , why get an electrical bicycle? why not walk, use a normal bicycle, or use a car, or motorbike instead?
That’s why I decided to do a comparison chart and here’s the difference !!!
Electrical Bicycle vs normal bicycle
- no need to perspire when using a electrical bicycle!
- get to places with about 5% of the effort used to ride a normal bicycle
- more fun!
- easier to carry pillion!! ( great for couples )
Electrical Bicycle vs Motorbike
- first thing is the cost of the petrol, yes motorbike petrol is quite cheap, but the cost to charge up the battery of an electrical bicycle is even cheaper !!! about 15cents for a full charge. now thats what i call saving money.
- also, no need license !!! good for people who wants to enjoy the feeling of riding a motorbike, but dont want to spend the effort to get the license.
- however, if you want to travel far distance ( pasir ris to jurong ), of course a motorbike would be more practical.
- for shorter distances however, electrical bicycle is the best form of transport you can use !
Electrical Bicycle vs Car
- about the same with the comparison with the motorbike, except, you save EVEN MORE MONEY !!!
- the purpose of these 2 vehicle is about the same, ie, to get you from point A to point B
- however, the price is very different!!!!
- a car can cost maybe about $1000/month
- an electrical bicycle will only cost $1000/lifetime ( except to change the batteries when you have covered alot of mileage ).
- do the maths yourself !!
- of course, for long distance travel with family, a car would still be more suitable.
Anyway, an electrical bicycle is the most fun toy you can have in your possession ! ( sports wise )
Have Fun !!!
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.